80m concept exterior design
regulations determine the design
of some parts
what technical impact have special features
it is not only about a nice shape
then it is helpful we have the technical experience in house
from more than 100 superyacht projects we worked on
so no compromises are needed in the final design.
3 - 10
• Over the last 15 years, Sea Level has delivered naval architecture & engineering for more than fifty yachts ranging between 15 and 100 metres.
• Our considerable experience is used to check technical feasibility at the early stages of a project. This eliminates surprises later during design, engineering and production.
• weight calculations
• preliminary 3d hull design
• stability calculations (damaged/intact)
• speed and power prediction
• 3d model of transom, deck and superstructure
• GT calculations
• check general arrangements with e.g. MCA
• main construction plan hull and superstructure
• strength calculation according to class
• direct calculations (e.g. crane foundations, helicopter deck)
• technical feasibility check of critical areas
• arrangement drawings (e.g. anchor, rudder, bow-/stern thruster, life raft, hull doors)
copyright sea level 2016